Thank you for considering a gift to the Christian Community Campus Foundation
Gifts: Your generosity is greatly appreciated. The purpose of the Christian Community Campus Foundation, Inc. (Foundation) is to provide support and services to the member entities of Christian Community Homes and Services, Inc. (CCHS), a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation. The Foundation encourages gifts for this purpose. These member entities include Christian Community Home, Pine Ridge Assisted Living, & WinterGreen Independent Senior Apartments.
Your donation to the Foundation enhances the lives of those living on our campus and enables the Foundation to continue to serve the residents in accordance with our mission.
Statement of General Policy: Most gifts are acceptable to the Foundation. Cash, marketable securities, or donations of life insurance with a cash value are all acceptable gifts.
Other non-cash gifts are subject to review prior to acceptance to determine any restrictions, limitations, or obligations that would prevent the Foundation from readily converting the asset into cash.
The Foundation will assist donors in making their gifts tax-deductible within the rules and regulations of the Internal Revenue Service codes, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, and the policies of CCHS and the Foundation.
The Foundation may request the donor to pay costs and fees associated with accepting certain gifts. Such stipulations would be agreed upon in advance.
The Foundation reserves the right to deem specific donor restrictions for the use of donated funds as inappropriate to the needs of the facilities served.
The Foundation further reserves the right to review the source of donations to determine whether that source would be in any way inconsistent with the values and mission of the Foundation.
Use of Funds: Your gifts to the Foundation may be used in any of the following ways:
- Undesignated donations: We strongly encourage your donation to be given without a specific designation of use. Such un designated funds are applied to priority projects and initiatives determined by the Board of Directors. Undesignated donations provide the greatest flexibility for the Board to make decisions regarding how your gift may best serve the goals and mission of the organization.
- Other donor designated funds: A donor may wish to impose other terms and designated uses for their donations. The Foundation reserves the right to determine whether such limitation would be in the best interest of the organization in order to meet the broadest needs of the campus resident population. As a general rule, specific donor designated funds are discouraged in favor of suggesting that the donor consider a less restrictive donation. Substantial gifts that are requested by the donor to be used for a specific purpose will be reviewed and considered by the Finance Committee of the Board of Directors.
- The Foundation may retain investment advisors and/or managers to invest any of the funds. Costs or fees associated with such qualified advisors may be taken from any of the associated funds.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I make a gift to the Christian Community Campus Foundation?
Financial gifts can be made by simply sending your check to: Christian Community Campus Foundation
1320 Wisconsin Street
Hudson, WI 54016
- Is my gift tax deductible?
Yes. As a registered charitable organization, the Foundation is able to offer a receipt for your donation that may be considered for the purposes of a tax deduction. Your individual situation will vary based on your total financial situation. If you are considering a significant donation, we recommend seeking advice from a qualified adviser, or your tax accountant.